Wednesday 29 October 2014

Pumpkin Vine Halloween Nail Art

Hey everyone! 

I have to say I don't know if I did the right decision rounding off my nails. I did it since my were starting to break a bit more now I'm working on other peoples nail a lot but I'll stick with it because I loved it once I can love it again. 

I did this pumpkin design I hope it resembles a pumpkin...I don't think I've painted the vines before but I quite like it. :] 

I have two pumpkins to carve this year, a little one and a HUGE one. I don't like to eat pumpkin though. :[


Products Used:

  • Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
  • Misa - BACkbone [Base coat]
  • Max Factor - Gleaming Teal [Base colour]
  • Misa - Shake It To The Samba [Light orange]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Guava [Dark orange]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Avocado [Light green]
  • Docrafts acrylic paint - Christmas Green [Dark green]

If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment