Saturday 25 October 2014

Halloween Skull Ghosty Ghouls

Hey everyone! 

Another Halloween design for you lovely people. I really like how this turned out, I was going to give the ghosts/skeletons mouths and they would have definitely looked like skeletons but I liked how they looked actually so decided to leave them as they were. 

I love the background for this as well. To do this I did the technique were you dip a cotton bud into some nail polish remover, then into your polish and then onto your nail. Although I didn't want it that sheer to ended up using a dotting tool as well to dot some of the colours on. 

Ghosts...skeletons...who knows.

Products Used: 
  • Misa - TOPtopper [Top coat]
  • Misa - BACKbone [Base coat]
  • Barry M - Black [Black]
  • Revlon - Scandalous [Purple glitter] 
  • Max Factor -Gleaming Teal [Dark green]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Avocado [Light green]
  • Docrafts Acrylic Paint - Blanc [White]

If there is any designs you want me to do or swatches you would like to see be sure to let me know down in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment